If your work leads to downstream therapeutic, diagnostic, or biopharmaceutical applications, serum-free media is the best choice for initiating your research studies.
Serum-Free media offers many advantages to serum-supplemented media such as
· Better growth of cells, at higher densities, and/or producing higher yields of end products such as viruses and proteins
· Improved control over culture conditions and avoidance of any serum cytotoxicity.
· Improved reproducibility between cultures; consistency of media that avoids the need to screen serum batches
· Optimized formulas for specific cell types
· Easier to purify recombinant proteins
The resulting product from the cultures will have less contaminants if Serum Free Medium is used instead of classical medium and serum
Our Serum Free Media product range is quite extensive and includes, but not limited to, the following
· TheraPEAK MSCGM-CD Mesenchymal Stem Cell Medium, Chemically Defined
· X-VIVO 10 Chemically Defined, Serum-free Hematopoietic Cell Medium
· UltraMEM Reduced Serum Medium
To contact us: